Thursday 6 September 2012

second day!!!

Hey guys! Today was my second day of school, it was pretty cool. We talked about stuff we were gonna do this year (make robots, grad dance, Halloween dance, rock climbing etc) and these two boys start singing soft kitty in these old grandmother voice, the whole class was dying laughing so hard. Gogs almost blurted out in class that i really like David so I tried to tackle her, but seeing as she plays football that didn't end very well. FIRST INJURY OF THE YEAR!!! WOO. But yea, my school day was pretty fun. I keep trying to talk to David, still no results, if only I had the steel girly balls of Gogs to talk to boys with no problem *sigh*. Genny found out about David today, I am terrified he will tell somebody, I don't want every single person in our school to know btw. Anyways I will try tomorrow, my friend Izzy has a locker next to him so if i stay there talking to her I might be able to get a hi in there somewhere. Oh the sad tales of a unpopular 13 girl. But i truthfully am not popular, everyone knows my name but it's a fairly small school, and I don't hangout with the "popular" girls or guys in the slightest in public (I am friends with a few of them). Don't get me wrong, I am a very nice person, and I do have a few friends, it's just, he is one of the popularity's, why would he date me? but enough of my complaining. My office is almost built, I almost broke my hand hauling my desk from the top floor to the basement, thank god my mother helped me, she may not know it but she is a saint. All I have to do now is get my microphone stand, since I do pod cast's, and get my desktop computer back, another virus, ugh. I can't wait for it to be done, my friends have also been waiting, because we can finally turn around behind a big desk and say "I've been expecting you," we have always wanted to do that, expect it on YouTube very soon. Now I have to get going, my hair needs curling because I swear on the apple logo, I will talk to David tomorrow. Thanks for reading, hope you guy's have a nice life :)

P.s. Kim didn't do anything interesting today except steal my flash drive, just in case you were wondering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment