Monday 10 September 2012

Day 4!!

Sorry I forgot about Friday guys, I was too busy. But today I did talk to David!!!!! But it didn't turn out great, he was talking behind me with one of his friends, then he said "I don't know when hunting season opens" and me being the 9 year hunting veteran I turned around and said "it's Friday" and spun back around, I got super bad vertigo to and almost threw up :( Yea today was pretty good other then that, I swear I have to talk to him tomorrow!! Don't you feel sorry for words or letters stuck in between two capital letters, there will never see that outside words unless you erase, I don't know why but I feel bad for them. So I finally finished my homework after like 2 hours of nothing, It's hard ok? Sorry this is short but bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment